How can you help?
Blair’s Tree of Hope Non-Profit Foundation is hosting its 4th annual Interpretations of Hope event on Saturday, April 9, 2016. The event will be held at the Hopkins Center for the Arts, 1111 Main Street, Hopkins MN 55343.
This event is being held to raise funds to help families who have a child(ren) going through a Pediatric Cancer, Pediatric Blood Disorder or Pediatric Bone Marrow Journey at either the Minneapolis Children’s or the U of MN Masonic Children’s Hospitals.
These families spend weeks, sometimes even months in the hospitals and we help them with gas cards, Target/Walmart cards, grocery cards, parking passes and much more. Since inception on 7/31/2007, we have processed all of the applications that the social workers send to us for the families. Our current budget is set to help 140 families and we will surpass that number.
We ask you to consider our request for a donation of product or sponsorship of our event. Know that your donation and/or sponsorship will help us give HOPE to these families in their time of need.
Please feel free to contact me if you need any additional information either by email at email@example.com or by phone 612-599-4221.
2015 has been a busy and exciting year for Blair’s Tree of Hope!
THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF BLAIR’S TREE OF HOPE!
- Thank you to the Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal for choosing us as the August Charity of the month and thank you for choosing our ad to be in your Book of Lists for 2016.
- Thank you to Innovative Office Solutions and the Minnesota Wild for choosing us as the December Charity of the month.
- Thank you to West Bend Mutual Insurance Company for you generous donation.
- Thank you to Allied/Nationwide for your sponsorship
- Thank you to Cities 97 for your generous donation.
- Thank you to Storage Mart for the donation of our storage unit at your facility.
- Thank you to the social workers and staffs at the Minneapolis Children’s Hospital and the U of MN Masonic Hospitals for working with BTOH in achieving our mission and our goals.
- Thank you to Jim Wagner, Wagners Drive Inn for your support of our annual Thanksgiving Dinner for the past 7 years.
- Thank you to Laura Werks of Lotsa Design Graphics for your commitment and sharing your talents.
- Thank you to Grace Rasmussen, Steve Melek, Jodi Olson, Sue Hartman, Cheryl Alms, Stephanie Merfeld, Karen Cross, Karen Brendal and Heidi Kaliher for sharing your time and talents.
- Thank you to Jake, Maureen & Tori Hoeschler for your commitment to providing toiletries for the families.
- Thank you to Joann of the Four Seasons Quilt Shop for providing us a space for our quarterly sewing events.
- Thank you to Dan Scattarella and Horizon Agency, Inc for your commitment and support to Kim Anderson and BTOH.
- Thank you to all of the many sponsors of each of our events as we could not have successful events without your support.
- Thank you to all of the donations that we have received from corporations, groups and personal we could not do what we do without these.
- Thank you to all of the volunteers who come forward and give of their time we sincerely appreciate you.
- Thank you to our Board of Directors, Mary Kay Myrmel, Rachel Crelly, Melissa Barns, Ken Waldron, Teri Crelly, Deb Lubotina, Kim McCabe, Colleen Mahoney and their families for their commitment to Blair’s Tree of Hope you are the driving force behind what we do. We never thought that a simple idea of HOPE would turn into what we have accomplished in the past 8 years and this is because of each of you.
Tom and Kim Anderson
MN Wild December Charity – BTOH
On December 3rd the Board Members of Blair’s Tree of Hope will have a table set up by the main doors at the MN Wild Game. We will have give aways and an opportunity to win a MN Wild Basket or a beautifully handmade quilt – MN Wild. Look for the orange shirts – stop by and say hello and learn how you can Help Other People Everyday! HOPE
This month’s Innovative Office Solutions Charity Of The Month is Blair’s Tree of Hope, an organization helping the families of children who have been hospitalized with a life threatening illness.
More info: http://ow.ly/VlsAp
We are busy working with Jim Wagner of Wagner’s Drive Inn, Heidi Kaliher, Harrison Electric, Deb Wingert and the volunteers who help to serve and provide our 8th Annual Thanksgiving Dinner to the U of M Masonic Hospital including the patients, families, docs, nurses and the rest of the staff.
This is a traditional meal of Turkey, Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans, Salad with Raspberry Dressing, Cupcakes by Heidi. The families and staff who enjoy the meal are very appreciative to eat a normal meal and not from a vending machine or a microwave meal… Thank you to all who help us make this possible….
For the second year in a row we thank Joe and Chris Gottlieb for their donation for our annual Thanksgiving Dinner at the U of MN Masonic in honor of their daughter Abigail Jan. Abigal had open heart surgery in 2013 along with subsequent complications for a 22 day hospital stay at U of MN Masonic.
Quote from Chris “We are very blessed people to have had such great care at Amplatz, and we were so thankful for your organization’s gift of a real Thanksgiving Dinner after such a traumatic week. To give their personal time and effort just to help us meant so much. So we wanted to support your efforts as Thanksgiving is coming up this year – I guess you could say this in in honor of our Abigail Jan Gottlieb just being here with us, but it is really in support of remembering how much that dinner meant to us and helping the folks who will be there fighting this year.”
From or family to yours we wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and know how very thankful we are to each and everyone of you!
MN Wild December Charity – 12-3-2015
Thank you so much to Innovative Office Solutions and the Minnesota Wild for choosing Blair’s Tree of Hope as the December Charity of the month. We will be at the December 3rd game with a table set up to share with everyone what we do – there will be two give-a-ways one from the MN Wild and one from BTOH. Go MN Wild. Enjoy the day. HOPE