4th Annual Interpretations of Hope Event
Location: Hopkins Center for the Arts, 1111 Mainstreets, Hopkins, MN 55305
Wine & Beer Tasting, Reveal of our Paintings done by some amazing children, DJ, Pat Combs, Games, food and more
Cost of Tickets – $40 per person before the event and $50 per person the day of the event.
You can now go online and purchase your tickets to our fabulous event on 4/9/2016…. just click on the link and away you go. Any questions let me know – Kim @612-599-4221. Thank you.
Wine Vendor for the tasting will be Cannon River Winery. Thank you so much to them for being our wine sponsor for the tasting. https://cannonriverwinery.com/
Beer Vendor for the tasting will be Boom Ilsand Breweing. Thank you so much to them for being our beer sponsor for the tasting. http://boomislandbrewing.com/
This event is open to the public.
2016 Painting For Hope Event
Thank you to our Sponsors of this event Art and Elixir, https://www.artandelixir.com/ and Poor Richards Restaurant Commonhouse, http://poorrichardscommonhouse.com we appreciate everything that you have done for us….
Artist in attendance
Megan and Grace Nurnberger
Kayden and Peyton Culp
Jillian and Delaney Taylor
Ashley & Brittany Calhoun
This paintings will be revealed at our annual Interpretations of Hope event on 4/9/2016 at the Hopkins Center for the Arts, 1111 Mainstreet, Hopkins, MN…
Any questions contact Kim Anderson at email@example.com
How can you help?
Blair’s Tree of Hope Non-Profit Foundation is hosting its 4th annual Interpretations of Hope event on Saturday, April 9, 2016. The event will be held at the Hopkins Center for the Arts, 1111 Main Street, Hopkins MN 55343.
This event is being held to raise funds to help families who have a child(ren) going through a Pediatric Cancer, Pediatric Blood Disorder or Pediatric Bone Marrow Journey at either the Minneapolis Children’s or the U of MN Masonic Children’s Hospitals.
These families spend weeks, sometimes even months in the hospitals and we help them with gas cards, Target/Walmart cards, grocery cards, parking passes and much more. Since inception on 7/31/2007, we have processed all of the applications that the social workers send to us for the families. Our current budget is set to help 140 families and we will surpass that number.
We ask you to consider our request for a donation of product or sponsorship of our event. Know that your donation and/or sponsorship will help us give HOPE to these families in their time of need.
Please feel free to contact me if you need any additional information either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 612-599-4221.
2015 has been a busy and exciting year for Blair’s Tree of Hope!
THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF BLAIR’S TREE OF HOPE!
- Thank you to the Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal for choosing us as the August Charity of the month and thank you for choosing our ad to be in your Book of Lists for 2016.
- Thank you to Innovative Office Solutions and the Minnesota Wild for choosing us as the December Charity of the month.
- Thank you to West Bend Mutual Insurance Company for you generous donation.
- Thank you to Allied/Nationwide for your sponsorship
- Thank you to Cities 97 for your generous donation.
- Thank you to Storage Mart for the donation of our storage unit at your facility.
- Thank you to the social workers and staffs at the Minneapolis Children’s Hospital and the U of MN Masonic Hospitals for working with BTOH in achieving our mission and our goals.
- Thank you to Jim Wagner, Wagners Drive Inn for your support of our annual Thanksgiving Dinner for the past 7 years.
- Thank you to Laura Werks of Lotsa Design Graphics for your commitment and sharing your talents.
- Thank you to Grace Rasmussen, Steve Melek, Jodi Olson, Sue Hartman, Cheryl Alms, Stephanie Merfeld, Karen Cross, Karen Brendal and Heidi Kaliher for sharing your time and talents.
- Thank you to Jake, Maureen & Tori Hoeschler for your commitment to providing toiletries for the families.
- Thank you to Joann of the Four Seasons Quilt Shop for providing us a space for our quarterly sewing events.
- Thank you to Dan Scattarella and Horizon Agency, Inc for your commitment and support to Kim Anderson and BTOH.
- Thank you to all of the many sponsors of each of our events as we could not have successful events without your support.
- Thank you to all of the donations that we have received from corporations, groups and personal we could not do what we do without these.
- Thank you to all of the volunteers who come forward and give of their time we sincerely appreciate you.
- Thank you to our Board of Directors, Mary Kay Myrmel, Rachel Crelly, Melissa Barns, Ken Waldron, Teri Crelly, Deb Lubotina, Kim McCabe, Colleen Mahoney and their families for their commitment to Blair’s Tree of Hope you are the driving force behind what we do. We never thought that a simple idea of HOPE would turn into what we have accomplished in the past 8 years and this is because of each of you.
Tom and Kim Anderson