2015 has been a busy and exciting year for Blair’s Tree of Hope!
THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF BLAIR’S TREE OF HOPE!
- Thank you to the Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal for choosing us as the August Charity of the month and thank you for choosing our ad to be in your Book of Lists for 2016.
- Thank you to Innovative Office Solutions and the Minnesota Wild for choosing us as the December Charity of the month.
- Thank you to West Bend Mutual Insurance Company for you generous donation.
- Thank you to Allied/Nationwide for your sponsorship
- Thank you to Cities 97 for your generous donation.
- Thank you to Storage Mart for the donation of our storage unit at your facility.
- Thank you to the social workers and staffs at the Minneapolis Children’s Hospital and the U of MN Masonic Hospitals for working with BTOH in achieving our mission and our goals.
- Thank you to Jim Wagner, Wagners Drive Inn for your support of our annual Thanksgiving Dinner for the past 7 years.
- Thank you to Laura Werks of Lotsa Design Graphics for your commitment and sharing your talents.
- Thank you to Grace Rasmussen, Steve Melek, Jodi Olson, Sue Hartman, Cheryl Alms, Stephanie Merfeld, Karen Cross, Karen Brendal and Heidi Kaliher for sharing your time and talents.
- Thank you to Jake, Maureen & Tori Hoeschler for your commitment to providing toiletries for the families.
- Thank you to Joann of the Four Seasons Quilt Shop for providing us a space for our quarterly sewing events.
- Thank you to Dan Scattarella and Horizon Agency, Inc for your commitment and support to Kim Anderson and BTOH.
- Thank you to all of the many sponsors of each of our events as we could not have successful events without your support.
- Thank you to all of the donations that we have received from corporations, groups and personal we could not do what we do without these.
- Thank you to all of the volunteers who come forward and give of their time we sincerely appreciate you.
- Thank you to our Board of Directors, Mary Kay Myrmel, Rachel Crelly, Melissa Barns, Ken Waldron, Teri Crelly, Deb Lubotina, Kim McCabe, Colleen Mahoney and their families for their commitment to Blair’s Tree of Hope you are the driving force behind what we do. We never thought that a simple idea of HOPE would turn into what we have accomplished in the past 8 years and this is because of each of you.
Tom and Kim Anderson